Wednesday 8 February 2012

SBEDF - Day 8 - Garage Days Revisited

So, thats the first week out of the way. Sore achilies and a bit of a cold didn't prevent me from trecking across SwinDoom to the DoomRamp in sub-zero temperatures once again. This is the third DoomRamp roll in a week - a new record (but don't get me started on records...).




So, back and forward for a bit then back to dropping in, which wasn't quite as manic as last time. Still struggled to do owt at the far side but at least its a tad more controlled.


The strip lights lasted all of 40 mins before one decided to shut off as I dropped in. Feckin good timing. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a small generator and some halogen floodlights. I can get a 750W generator is about 100 quid and the lights are pretty cheap. Just worried about the noise so I need to hear one running before I buy. Wonder if they'll fire one up in Machine Mart for me...

Anyway, out for dinner tomorrow night so it'll be a quick car park roll after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment