Sunday 12 February 2012

SBEDF - Day 12 - Damp Cretesham

Wasn't sure whether it would be skateable but took a chance and met Tris, DM and Scoob for a Sunday evening roll at Corsham.


This half was OK but the other half of the park was soaked.


So, a bit of a roll around the transition then titsing around on the flat with 180 no-complies again. And I think I kinda got em - bit of cheating going on but I'm claiming it. Basically I step off, scoop the board round but cos its generally a bit too far to get my foot back on I've been doing a foot swap and riding away regular, not fakie. Is this a 180 no-comply? Don't really know but to be honest, I don't really care either.


Got some of those running-drop the board and jump on - type starts as well, which was a bit sketchy but they are there.


So, onwards to the mid point of SBEDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment